Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cleaning out my photos and I found these random stragglers...

Future blackmail.  Yes, my son likes to play dress-up as much as the next kid.  For him, it just involves sequins and hula skirts.
Since we've moved to our new apartment, Tayla hasn't been sleeping well.  On this occasion she fought to stay awake until 9:50pm, then I found her on the couch in her room with the light on at 10:00pm. She's been known to sleep on the floor in various places around the house too: the living room, her bedroom, my bedroom, etc.
This is what happens when grandma gives the kids a sticker book.  I had sticker all over everything for a week straight before I finally made the sticker book a "supervision only toy." I know I'm a mean mom.  (Pretend you didn't see my bed unmade.)
 

1 comment: