Friday, September 17, 2010

From one apple to another.

I wanted to spotlight Tayla today.  I feel like she gets left out too often.  Maybe it's because she's two and a half and hasn't had a lot to say yet. 

Here's how it went down.  We were eating apple slices at lunchtime and she got a build up of two of them and seemed to be just playing with them instead of eating them.

 Me: Tayla, eat your apples.

Tayla: No, I don't want to.  They're talking.

We repeated that conversation and then Xander decided to chime in.

Xander: Tayla, eat your apples.

Tayla: No, I don't want to.  They're talking.

Xander: If you don't eat them I will.

He gets up to supposedly go take her apple away and Tayla quickly takes a bite of one of her apples.

Tayla: (chomp, chomp) Ah, you're eating me!



I love that she is becoming so vocal!  Her imagination is certainly blossoming well.  She gains confidence as she learns how to express herself.

1 comment: