Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beauty Sleep


Yesterday Tayla had two naps. (I threw in an extra one because she was so grumpy.) Then I put her to bed at 7:00pm as usual. To my surprise, she slept-in this morning past 8:00am! Xander and I just hung around in our pajamas waiting for Tayla to wake up for breakfast. At 9:30 I decided we should just eat breakfast and let her have it when she got up. I was also starting to get nervous so I opened up her door to check on her...still breathing...okay. Xander and I ate breakfast and finally got dressed. Before we knew it, it was 12:30 and not a peep came from Tayla's room yet. Again we ate without her and again I checked on her...still breathing...okay. Xander napped. Finally at 3:00pm Little Miss Sunshine woke up! That's 20 hours straight! Talk about beauty sleep! I examined her, trying to come up with some reason for such a deep slumber. She didn't seem sick, so the only explanation I can offer is the new tooth that wasn't there 20 hours ago. How's that for anesthesia!?!

In case you are wondering...after only being awake for 4 hours, I put Tayla to bed at her normal bedtime and she slept another 12+ hours the next night.

No comments:

Post a Comment