Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lunch at the Park

In our new town, the school district prepares free lunches for kids every weekday in the summer. They serve them in 7 local parks at lunchtime daily. We frequently take advantage of the program. Today we biked to the park, played for a while, ate our lunch, and biked back home. It makes for a fun morning. And the best part: no dishes to wash after lunch!

Notice that there is a stick in the water. Xander puts it to rest there while he takes a drink. Are all little boys "stick magnets?"

This is Tayla saying, "han." (Meaning: take my hand, mommy, so I can step down) I love when she says that!


1 comment:

  1. Oh! Look at that doll face! She looks like a little Strawberry Shortcake.
    Isn't the free lunch program fun? And convienient!
    We had fun at the Zoo and park with you today. I'll be sure to get pics up soon on my blog.

    ReplyDelete