Monday, July 20, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

This week's theme for Muffin Tin Monday is dips/sauces. If you don't know what a Muffin Tin Monday is, check out Michelle's blog: http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com


For my muffin tin, I made pizza rolls out of crescent rolls, pepperoni, and cheese. For dips/sauces, I have pizza sauce, vanilla/cinnamon yogurt, chocolate pudding. Items for dipping pleasure include pizza roll, strawberries, and vanilla wafers. The vanilla wafers were new to my kids and they were skeptical about eating them until I told them they were cookies. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, this looks delicious! The pizza sauce for dipping is a great idea, and nilla wafers in pudding is yummy. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful! When you get the chance, would you put a comment in my blog about how to make those pizza rolls? My kid would love that and I can't get my head around how you did it.

    THANKS!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids are the same way about graham crackers! if I call it a cookie, they are good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pizza rolls are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pizza roll with dipping sauce sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pizza roll idea. How'd you make them? Just add the inside ingredients and wrap the crescent roll dough around them before baking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tin looks so yummy!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete