Monday, June 29, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

Today's theme was Patriotic/4th of July. I don't normally buy muffin tins like this, but after two stores, this was the only 6-cup muffin tin I could find. Featured in this muffin tin is all things red, white and blue!

Pasta and spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, blue Jell-o and whipped cream, strawberries and whipped cream, vanilla yogurt with patriotic sprinkles, and blue cotton candy.

I enjoyed doing it and the kids liked it too! Everything was completely devoured except, Xander didn't want pasta after all that sweet stuff and Tayla doesn't like Jell-o.

For more Muffin Tin Monday Fun visit Michelle's blog: Her Cup Overfloweth

3 comments:

  1. i've never heard of muffin tin monday. does this mean i'm out of touch?
    want to hang out when i'm in utah? (july 3 - 10) let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I love that star muffin tin! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute I love it! You have to post the other muffin tin mondays so I can copy them too. Where are you? Did you already move? Are we ever going to see you again?

    ReplyDelete